1. BEST IN MISSOULA!! I got rear ended about a month ago, I had a pinched nerve and hyperextended my neck. I called around to many different Chiropractors in Missoula But Dr. Shaun was the only one that treated me like a person and not just another patient. After just 2 days of seeing him I was completely pain free! Dr. Shaun is very personable, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He will not only help your back tremendously, but he will explain how, why and what he is doing. I never knew how important regular chiropractic care was until I talked with Dr. Stuto. Even though I was pain free after a couple days I will continue to see Dr. Shaun because the benefits of Chiropractic care are too great to ignore. You owe yourself the gift of a healthy spine. I would recommend Dr. Shaun Stuto to any and everyone! Thanks Doc!
2. You got me moving again after a number of others could not… Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
3. After treating for years with other practitioners and finding minimal relief, I had begun to accept my back pain as mine forever. Luck was on my side when I met Dr. Stuto. He treats his patients with utmost care, by looking at them as a “whole person”. I was most impressed with Dr. Stuto’s meticulous method of examination, which is rare in a healthcare provider. He was able to find the underlining reasons of my pain and suffering on my first visit. Through the use of Chiropractic Kinesiology he discovered there were several factors contributing to my back pain and to my overall health. Over the course of my visits these issues were addressed one by one with adjustments. I began to see the results I had long waited for immediately. Dr. Stuto has the ability to empower his patients to achieve amazing results. Poor nutrition played a major key in my body’s inability to manage pain and inflammation. Shortly after following his recommendation to change my diet, I was able to make a dramatic improvement in my level of pain while trimming over 30 pounds. I attribute my improvements to a strong commitment from Dr. Stuto as a supportive doctor and my trust in him. Treating with Dr. Stuto has been a life changing experience, as my quality of life has improved tenfold. My deep gratitude goes out to Dr. Stuto for his genuine concern for my well-being. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain. Forever Grateful, Gloria Acevedo
4. Outstanding Chiropractor- I unexpectedly had sudden hearing loss. The diagnosis was nerve damage to the cochlea, with little hope of improvement. Dr. Shaun’s first comment to me was “I can help you”. He immediately began chiropractic adjustments, educating me on how my nervous system worked and how important nutrition is. I am so happy to say that my hearing has been restored thanks to Dr. Shaun. I wish more Dr’s were as confident in their abilities! I am forever grateful to Dr. Shaun!!
5. Outstanding Missoula Chiropractor- Dr. Shaun is very helpful. He communicates with you not only as a patient, but as a real person. It is amazing how much he knows about healing. I had a wonderful experience and HIGHLY recommend his services!
6. Dr. Shaun u helped me with my back and neck… my eating habits my atitude towards takeing care of my phisical health all around !!!!!!!!!!!! and now I feel like im an ani/muale ha ha thanks for the everything-Nick Cogar super stud!!!!!!!!!! Nick Cogar
7. Thanks for getting me in so soon after I called that day!! I feel better but am NOT 100%, NOT by a long shot.. Need more work done on ME!! =) Barb Kirk
8. Back on the Road to Good Health: Thanks to Dr. Shaun and Michelle. I was able to get in quickly when I made the decision that I had to do something to make me feel better. Shaun did the evaluation, explained the results, and we got started. After about 6 weeks, I now have experienced lots of improvement. My posture, and balance have improved dramatically so that I can function so much better day to day. We have used Shaun’s evaluation programs to provide a road map going forward and to document the progress. It has been a great experience. Thank you!! Jack Dark
9. Dr. Shaun is extremely personable and treats his patients very well. His expertise left me feeling like a million bucks. I will definitely be returning. PS… this is how the alphabet would look if Q and R were missing
10. I love going in to see Dr. Shaun, he does a great job for me and my kids, I wouldn’t go to another chiropractor, unless he closed down his practice and I had to change! Tami Copenhaver
11. Fabulous-I have been to a few different chiropractors over the last ten years, due to moving, and finding a new one is always a process. A friend recommended Dr Shaun after I got injured at work and it wasn’t getting better. He is definitely the right chiropractor for me! I have been mostly pain-free since my appointment and no longer am wearing a knee brace! I’m so blessed to have found a fabulous chiropractor so easily!
12. My Transformation: I have suffered for 7 plus years with back and neck issues from 2 prior whiplash injuries. I am so impressed with the difference in my over all well being since Dr. Shaun has given me treatments. I am more active, and I do not have near the pain that I had experienced as a constant companion for years. He has restored my faith in Chiropractic care..Please don’t hesitate to seek his help if you have need. He is one Chiropractor that has made a difference for me where others have not. I look forward to life in a renewed way because I feel better and can be more active again…thanks Dr. Shaun for making a the difference for me. Darla Raser
13. Thank you so much Dr. Shaun. After my adjustment, I am feeling 100% better!!! You’re the best!!!! Brenda Cogar